bambach.care GmbH & Co. KG takes the protection of personal data very seriously and adheres strictly to the regulations of the data protection act as well as other data protection relevant conditions. As a visitor to our website, we would like to offer you an overview of the measures we implement in order to protect personal data.
Personal data – according to §3 (1) BDSG (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz / Federal data protection act)
- “Details regarding personal or objective relationships to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).”
Automatically recorded, non-personal data.
- You can visit our site without entering any personal details.
- In general, when you visit our website, information is automatically saved in Server Log Files which your browser transmits to us for technical reasons. This includes:
- Date and time of access
- Source/reference which led you to our site
- Amount of data transferred in bytes
- Type of browser used
- Type of operating system
- Type of IP address
- We use this information to determine how appealing our website is and to improve our performance and content.
- This data is not combined with any other data sources and the data is immediately deleted after any statistical evaluation.
- Data is only transferred to a third party if there are overriding legal claims (for example, criminal law).
Collection, processing and use of personal data
- Personal data, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers, is only collected if you contact us via a contact form or an application. For example, if you use a contact form as a customer, care provider or interested party or if you request contact via postal delivery for information or other establishment of contact.
- The protection of your personal data here is fundamentally based on the following three pillars:
- Full transparency, what happens when with your data and how we handle it.
- Data economy or minimising the amount of data required.
- Strictly specified purpose for the use of the data you provide.
- There is no transfer to third party countries.
Log in area
- Please note that there is no option to store personal data in the log in area of our homepage.
- We use the latest, state of the art encryption (SSL) in order to protect the safety of your data when it is being transmitted via HTTPS.
- When you visit one of our websites we may store information on your computer in the form of cookies. Cookies are small text files which are sent from a webserver to your browser and saved on your computer’s hard drive.
- This and the internet protocol address are the only personal user data saved. This information helps to automatically recognise you during your next visit to our website and helps you to navigate more easily. Cookies enable us to adapt a website to your interests or save your password, for example, so that you do not have to re-enter it for every visit.
- You can prevent the installation of cookies using the corresponding settings in your browser. However, if you do choose to do this, please note that you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
- If you use external links provided in the scope of our internet pages please note that these are not covered by our data protection declaration. We provide assurance for the links we provide there, at the time the link was set, there was no recognisable violation of any applicable law on the linked website. However, we have no influence over the other provider’s adherence to data protection and security provisions. Therefore, please also look for information on the website of the other provider regarding its data protection declaration.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
- Our internet site uses Social Plugins (‘Plugins’) from the social network Facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (‘Facebook’). The Plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the text ‘Facebook Social Plugin’.
- If you call up a webpage on our internet site which contains such a Plugin, your connection will make a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the Plugin is transmitted to your browser from Facebook directly and is incorporated by Facebook in the website. By connecting the Plugin, Facebook will receive the information which you have called up from the corresponding pages of our website. If you interact with Plugins, for example, by using the ‘Like’ button or leaving a comment, this information is transferred from your browser directly to Facebook where it is saved. Please refer to Facebook’s data protection notice for the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and setting options to protect your private sphere in respect to this.
- Please note that, as site providers, we receive no knowledge about the content of the data transmitted or of its use by Facebook. You can find more information about the Facebook data protection declaration here: de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
- If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website please log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’; small text files which are saved on your computer and enable an analysis of the use of the website. The information created by cookies regarding the use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. An IP anonymisation is activated on this website so that the user’s IP address is first shortened by Google to a location within the European Union or in other member states of the EEA agreement. Only in exceptional circumstances is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA before it is shortened.
- Google uses this information on the operator’s behalf in order to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports regarding website activities and provide further services connected to website and internet use to the website operator. You can prevent cookies from being saved by using the corresponding setting in your browser’s software; however, please note that this may mean you cannot use the full functionality of this website.
- Furthermore, you can prevent the data relating to your website use created by cookies being recorded (including your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser-plugin under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile end devices, you can also prevent recording by Google Analytics by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future recording of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie only applies in this browser and for our website and is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser the opt-out cookie must be reset. You can find information about using the opt-out cookie under: developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/.
- We also use Google Analytics to evaluate data from double-click cookies, as well as AdWords, for statistical purposes. If you want to change this you can deactivate it via the Ads Preference Manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=de).
Use of YouTube in extended data protection mode
- As a user you have the right to apply for free information regarding what kind of personal data has been saved about you. If necessary you can also enforce your right to data portability. If you believe that your data has been processed illegally you can submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority.
- You have the right to delete your data, provided this does not contravene a legal obligation to retain data (for example, telecommunications data retention). The data we save is deleted if it is no longer required for its intended purpose and if there are no retention periods. If deletion is not possible because the data is required for permissible legal purposes, the data processing is limited. In this case, the data is locked and not processed for other purposes.
Right of objection
- Users of this website may use their right of objection and object to the processing of their personal data at any time. If you would like the personal data saved about authorisations, blocks, deletion or information regarding your person or if you have questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data or if you wish to revoke issued consents, please send a notification to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer
- You can send queries, general suggestions or complaints about data protection in writing to the following address:
bambach.care GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: 0 86 24 / 87 53 0-0
Telefax: 0 86 24 / 87 53 0-20
- Data protection officer: Silvio Wienert „bambach.care GmbH & Co. KG“